Birth & Death Certificates at Wayne County

Latest News

Rubbish/Yard Waste Collection

All rubbish, recycling and yard waste collection (including bulk leaf collection) is on schedule this week.

The Wayne County Clerk's Office is the local registrar for all Grosse Pointe Farms' birth and death records. Please visit their website or call (313) 224-2117  to learn more about receiving a copy of a birth or death record.