Voting and Election Information

The City Clerk is responsible for administering all elections. For the most up to date information regarding registering to vote, absentee voting, polling locations, sample ballots and much more visit

Have you ever thought about working an election? If you are interested in working an election please fill out an application and return it to the City Clerk's Office. You can find out if your registered to vote and in what precinct by visiting

Please send all documents related to voting and elections to the following address:

City Clerks Office
90 Kerby Road
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236