The City is currently selling 64 gallon recycling carts at a discounted rate of $35.00. Once the cart is purchased it will be delivered to your home by the Department of Public Works. To learn more please call (313) 885-6600.
In 2011, the city experienced severe flooding. As the investigation into this matter continues, information will be posted on the website. Select an option below to read the PDF.
- Flooding presentation from January 9, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Hubbell, Roth and Clark, Inc report on May 25, 2011 Major Rainfall Event
- AEW Kerby Road Pump Station equipment and design report
- Flooding presentation from September 26 informational public meeting
- Flooding presentation from September 15 informational public meeting