Fall curbside leaf pickup season will end on December 1, 2017 (plan accordingly). Do not place leaves in the street until 5pm the day of your scheduled rubbish collection day. Leaves are collected the day after your scheduled rubbish collection day.
In 2011, the city experienced severe flooding. As the investigation into this matter continues, information will be posted on the website. Select an option below to read the PDF.
- Flooding presentation from January 9, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Hubbell, Roth and Clark, Inc report on May 25, 2011 Major Rainfall Event
- AEW Kerby Road Pump Station equipment and design report
- Flooding presentation from September 26 informational public meeting
- Flooding presentation from September 15 informational public meeting