City Council Meeting Agenda May 9, 2016 | City Council Agendas
AGENDA OF BUSINESS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE FARMS
MONDAY, MAY 9, 2016
The Regular Meeting of the City Council of the City of Grosse Pointe Farms will be held in City Hall on Monday, May 9, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
a. Reading and consideration of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting held on April 4, 2016.
4. Public Hearing regarding the Proposed Fiscal Year Ending 2017 Budget.
5. Consideration of a request from ANK Enterprises, Inc. to schedule three Public Hearings for July 11, 2016.
a. Request to schedule a public hearing to hear the appeal for a rezoning of the property at 360 Moselle Place (also known as the Tennis House) from a CR-Community Recreation to the RM-Multiply Family District.
b. Request to schedule a public hearing to hear the appeal of the developer for an exception to the minimum two (2) acre requirement of the PUD Ordinance Section.
c. Request to schedule a public hearing to hear the appeal for the use of the PUD planned Unit Development Ordinance for the purpose of design and development of the property at 360 Moselle Place.
6. Consideration of a request for site plan review and approval for 18800 Mack Avenue, from The Wendy’s Company.
7. Consideration of an appeal regarding the denial of a fence permit for 134 Merriweather Road.
8. Consideration of a request to approve recycling charges and utility rates.
9. Consent Agenda
a. Consideration of a request to award the 2016-2017 Road Resurfacing Contract to Nagle Paving Company.
b. Consideration of a request from the Parks and Recreation Director to purchase a boiler.
c. Consideration of a request from the Public Safety Department to award the 911 Phone System Contract to Intrado.
d. Consideration of a request to be recognized as a non-profit from “Grosse Pointe South Choir Boosters” for the purpose of obtaining a charitable gaming license from the State of Michigan.
e. Approval of quarterly payment for legal services.
f. Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve April 2016 invoices.
a. Quarterly Financial Report for the nine months ending March 31, 2016.