City Council Meeting Agenda
April 10, 2017 | City Council Agendas
AGENDA OF BUSINESS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE FARMS
MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2017
The Regular Meeting of the City Council of the City of Grosse Pointe Farms will be held at City Hall, 90 Kerby Road, on Monday, April 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Presentation of the Annual Public Safety Merit Awards by Dan Jensen, Public Safety Director.
a. Reading and consideration of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting held on March 13, 2017.
5. Consideration of a request from the City Manager for Council to confirm the appointment of Christos Galatis as Parks and Recreation Director.
6. Consideration of a request from Liquid Events Detroit to hold “Dabble in the Farms” on June 17, 2017.
7. Consideration of an appeal regarding the denial of a fence permit at 285 Vincennes Place.
8. Consent Agenda.
a. Consideration of request to schedule Public Hearing for proposed Fiscal Year Ending 2018 Budget.
b. Consideration of request from the Finance Director to approve the establishment of investment accounts.
c. Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve March 2017 invoices.
d. Consideration of a request from the Parks and Recreation Director to approve an emergency repair to the Pier Park Pool Surge Tank Floor.
e. Consideration of a request from the Public Service Director to approve the purchase of a vehicle.
a. Receive the March 2017 Public Safety Report.
10. Other Business.
11. Consideration of a request from the City Attorney for Council to go into Closed Session to discuss pending litigation.
CITY CLERK & ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER