City Council Meeting Agenda
May 8, 2017 | City Council Agendas
AGENDA OF BUSINESS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE FARMS
MONDAY, MAY 8, 2017
The Regular Meeting of the City Council of the City of Grosse Pointe Farms will be held at City Hall, 90 Kerby Road, on Monday, May 8, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
a. Reading and consideration of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting and Closed Session held on April 10, 2017.
- Consideration of an appeal regarding the denial of a fence permit at 285 Vincennes Place.
5. Consideration of a request from ProBroker Reality to be permitted to conduct door-to-door solicitations.
- Public Hearing regarding the Proposed Fiscal Year Ending 2018 Budget.
- Consideration of a request to approve recycling charges and utility rates.
8. Consideration of a request from the City Manager for Council to confirm the appointment of Deborah Peck as City Controller & Treasurer.
9. Consideration of appointments to the Retirement System Boards.
10. Consent Agenda.
- Consideration of a request from the Public Services Director to enter into an agreement with Nagle Paving Company for the 2017-2018 Road Resurfacing Project.
- Approval of quarterly payment for legal services.
c. Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve April 2017 invoices.
a. Receive the City’s Quarterly Financial Report for the nine months ended March 31, 2017.
b. Receive the March 2017 Public Safety Report.
12. Other Business.
CITY CLERK & ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER