City Council Meeting Agenda
July 10, 2017 | City Council Agendas
- Consideration of Fiscal Year Ending 2017 Budget Amendments.
- Consideration of a request from the City Controller/Treasurer for approval of the City’s financial institution list.
- Consideration of a request from the Public Services Director to purchase a Toro Workman MDX from Spartan Distributers.
- Consideration of a request from the Administration to enter into a two year agreement with Midwest Employers Casualty for excess worker’s compensation insurance.
- Consideration of a request from Racing for Kids to close Kercheval Avenue from Hall Place to McMillan on August 30, 2017.
- Approval of quarterly invoice for labor legal matters.
- Approval of June 2017 invoices.