City Council Meeting Agenda & Packet
June 10, 2019 | City Council Agendas
AGENDA OF BUSINESS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE FARMS
MONDAY, JUNE 10, 2019
The Regular Meeting of the City Council of the City of Grosse Pointe Farms will be held in City Hall on Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and consideration of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting held on May 13, 2019.
4. Consideration of an appeal by Beaumont Urgent Care regarding the denial of a sign permit at 18700 Mack Avenue.
5. Zoning Board of Appeals
a. Public Hearing to consider a rear yard setback variance request for the property located at 128 Lewiston to attach the existing garage to the house.
6. Consideration of Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2019 Budget Amendments.
7. Consideration of a request from the Public Services Director to enter into an agreement for the 2019-2020 Sewer Rehabilitation Program.
8. Consideration of a request from the Public Services Director to enter into an agreement with Nagle Paving Company for the 2019-2020 Road Resurfacing Project.
9. Consent Agenda
a. Consideration of a request from Racing for Kids to close Kercheval Avenue on August 28, 2019 from Hall Place to McMillan Road as in previous years.
b. Consideration of request to schedule a Public Hearing for a proposed amendment to the Planned Unit Development at 360 Moselle Place (Tennis House) for the July 8, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting.
c. Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve May 2019 invoices.
a. Receive the May 2019 Public Safety Report.
11. Other Business
CITY CLERK & ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER