City Council Meeting Agenda & Packet
May 13, 2019 | City Council Agendas
AGENDA OF BUSINESS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE FARMS
MONDAY, MAY 13, 2019
The Regular Meeting of the City Council of the City of Grosse Pointe Farms will be held in City Hall on Monday, May 13, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and consideration of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting held on April 8, 2019.
4. Consideration of an agreement with The Grosse Pointe War Memorial regarding the Patriot Theater.
5. Zoning Board of Appeals
a. Public Hearing to consider a Variance Request of the property located at 24 Beverly to demolish the existing garage and construct a new one.
6. Public Hearing to consider a Proposed Ordinance to Amend the Vehicle Code.
7. Public Hearing to consider a Proposed Fireworks Ordinance.
8. Public Hearing regarding the Proposed Tax Millage Rates and Budget for Fiscal Year Ending 2020.
9. Consideration of a request to approve Water and Sewer Rates for Fiscal Year Ending 2020.
10. Consideration of a request to approve a Recycling Contract Extension and Recycling Rates for Fiscal Year Ending 2020.
11. Consent Agenda
a. Consideration of the re-appointment of Kevin Broderick and Conrad Koski as citizen representatives to the Retirement System Boards.
b. Consideration of the re-appointment of Mayor Pro Tem James C. Farquhar and Councilmember Joe Ricci as Council representatives to the Retirement System Boards.
c. Consideration of a request from the Parks and Recreation Department to purchase two John Deere TX Gators.
d. Consideration of a Resolution approving the Plan Year 2019 CDBG Application.
e. Consideration of a request from the Grosse Pointe Rotary Sunrise Club to approve the “40th Grosse Pointe Run” on Saturday, September 21, 2019.
f. Approval of payment for legal services.
g. Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve April 2019 invoices.
a. Receive the City’s Quarterly Financial Report for the nine months ended March 31, 2019.
b. Receive the April 2019 Public Safety Report.
13. Other Business
CITY CLERK & ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER