City Council Meeting Agenda & Packet
January 8, 2018 | City Council Agendas
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE FARMS
MONDAY, JANUARY 8, 2018.
The Regular Meeting of the City Council of the City of Grosse Pointe Farms will be held in City Hall on Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and consideration of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting held on December 4, 2017.
4. Promotion of Vincent Finn from Public Safety Officer to Sargent.
5. Presentation of the Fiscal Year End 2017 Audit and CAFR by Plante Moran, City Auditor.
6. Consideration of a request from the Grosse Pointe Historical Society for a conditional use change at 375 Kercheval Avenue.
7. Public Hearing for the consideration of the vacation of a public easement at 306 Provencal Road.
8. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of the reappointment of the Thomas Youngblood to the Board of Review for a term expiring February 2021.
b. Consideration of a request from Administration to reschedule the March 27, 2018 Board of Review Meeting to March 19, 2018.
c. Consideration of a request from the Water Superintendent to replace water meter reading system.
d. Consideration of Wayne County Annual Permit renewals.
e. Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve December 2017 invoices.
a. Receive the November and December 2017 Public Safety Reports.
10. Other Business
ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER/CITY CLERK