City Council Meeting Agenda & Packet
October 8, 2018 | City Council Agendas
AGENDA OF BUSINESS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE FARMS
MONDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2018
The Regular Meeting of the City Council of the City of Grosse Pointe Farms will be held in City Hall on Monday, October 8, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and consideration of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting held on September 10, 2018.
4. Presentation from Mary Ellen Stempfle regarding the Wayne County Community College millage ballot
5. Consideration of an appeal by Services for Older Citizens regarding the denial of a generator permit at 158
6. Consideration of a request to make a joint-purchase of an air bottle refilling station with Grosse Pointe
Shores and Grosse Pointe Woods.
7. Discussion regarding parking on Mack Avenue and proposed alteration of right of way for parking adjacent
to Village Market.
8. Consent Agenda
a. Consideration of a request to approve Medstar Agreement.
b. Consideration of the annual SMART Municipal and Community Credit Contract for FY 2019.
c. Consideration of a request from Administration to approve an agreement with Services for Older
Citizens regarding CDBG senior center funding.
d. Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve September 2018 invoices.
a. Receive the September 2018 Public Safety Report.
10. Other Business
CITY CLERK & ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER