City Council Meeting Agenda & Packet
December 10, 2018 | City Council Agendas
AGENDA OF BUSINESS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY OF GROSSE POINTE FARMS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2018
The Regular Meeting of the City Council of the City of Grosse Pointe Farms will be held in City Hall on Monday, December 10, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and consideration of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting and Closed Session held on November 12, 2018.
4. Receive update from Wayne County Commissioner Tim Killeen.
5. Presentation of the Fiscal Year End 2018 Audit and CAFR by Plante Moran, City Auditor.
6. Consideration of an appeal by Grosse Pointe Public Library regarding the denial of a sign permit at 10 Kercheval Avenue.
7. Public Hearing regarding a proposed Site Plan for changing the appearance of a structure in the Community Recreation District at 276 Lakeshore Road (Crescent Sail Club).
8. Consideration of the City Council Regular Meeting Schedule for 2019.
9. Consent Agenda
a. Consideration of request to schedule Public Hearing for January 2019 to consider an amendment to the Zoning Ordinance, Code No. 12-03, Ordinance No. 192, regarding marihuana.
b. Approval of the reappointment of Cathy Champion to the Board of Review for a term expiring February 2022.
c. Approval of the reappointment of Mary Wells Vournakis, Marilyn Stanitzke and Andrew Llewellyn to the Election Commission for a term expiring January 2021.
d. Approval of the appointment of Dean Sine to the Parks and Harbor Committee.
e. Consideration of a request from Administration to reschedule the March 26, 2019 Board of Review Meeting to March 18, 2019.
f. Consideration of a request from the Water Superintendent to purchase a replacement vehicle.
g. Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve November 2018 invoices.
a. Receive the November 2018 Public Safety Report.
11. Other Business
CITY CLERK & ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER