City Council Meeting Minutes
September 12, 2016 | City Council Minutes
90 Kerby Road
September 12, 2016
- The fence must be 6 feet tall.
- The fence must be a “shadow box” style fence.
- The fence must always be concealed by a hedge that is taller than the fence.
- In the event that the hedge concealing the fence becomes diseased and/or dies the fence must be removed.
- The fence’s gate may be “board on batten” style.
- The shadow box fencing must have a minimum spacing of 3 ½ inches between boards.
- Approve the proposed Site Plan in accordance with Section 1511, Subsection 1(c) and 1(d) of the Zoning Ordinance.
- Grant a Modification of section 9(vi) of the Sign Ordinance per Section 11 of the Sign Ordinance for the proposed Metal Awning.
- Grant an exception to the on-site parking requirements of Section 1504 of the Zoning Ordinance in accordance with Section 1504, Subsection 4, which permits the utilization of off-site public parking in the required parking calculation in the B-1 Local Business District if approved by Council.
- Consideration of a request to be recognized as a non-profit from “Grosse Pointe Soccer Association” for the purpose of obtaining a charitable gaming license from the State of Michigan.
- Consideration of a request from the Finance Director to approve April 2016 invoices.