City of Grosse Pointe Farms

Voting and Election Information

The City Clerk is responsible for administering all elections. For the most up to date information regarding registering to vote, absentee voting, polling locations, sample ballots and much more visit

Please submit all documents related to voting and elections to the white drop box behind City Hall or mail them to the following address:

City Clerks Office
90 Kerby Road
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236