The mission of the Utility Billing Department is to issue accurate, timely billing statements and provide prompt, courteous attention to any questions, concerns or service needs of our customers.
The primary responsibility of the Utility Billing Department is to maintain the customer billing records
The Utility Billing Department is responsible for:
- Bi-monthly billing for water, sewer, and recycling services
- Prepare final billing statements in the event of property transfers, as requested
- Monitor water meter readings for unusual usage levels
- Dispatch Water & Sewer Department staff to evaluate customer issues
- Provide assistance to customer inquiries
In addition to bi-monthly invoicing, the Utility Billing Department provides additional services for the convenience of our customers, including:
- Automatic debit payments
- Electronic billing, or E-billing
- Online payments using E-check or credit card -No fee when you pay by E-check!
- Online access--anytime--to account information including billing, payment and usage history
For assistance, please contact us:
Phone: 313-885-6600 or 313-640-1615
The Utility Department is located in City Hall at 90 Kerby Road, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236.