COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic (April 6-7) Windmill Pointe Park
COVID-19 Vaccination Event
for the Grosse Pointe Communities (Age 18 and Over)
Held by Wayne County in conjunction with the Grosse Pointe municipalitiesRestrictions:
- Open to residents of the Grosse Pointe Communities age 18 and over.
- Registration is required (see below). Attendees must bring a driver’s license or state identification card proving residency to be admitted to the event.
- Please note the brand of vaccine cannot be guaranteed as it is determined by the county on the day of the event.
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., vaccination appointments every 15 minutes
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., vaccination appointments every 15 minutes.
Windmill Pointe Park
14920 Windmill Pointe Drive
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Registration: Registration opens on Thursday, April 1 at 8:30 a.m. Residents of the Grosse Pointe Communities can register using the following methods:
- Online at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/gpcovidvaccination.
- If you need assistance with registration, call the Grosse Pointe community in which you reside during business hours, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The call option will not be available on Friday, April 2.
- Grosse Pointe: (313) 885-5800 (City Hall)
- Grosse Pointe Farms: (313) 343-2405 (Pier Park Office)
- Grosse Pointe Park: (313) 822-6200 (City Hall)
- Grosse Pointe Shores: (313) 881-6565 (City Hall)
- Grosse Pointe Woods: (313) 343-9944 (City Hall), Closed Monday, April 5
Event assistance is provided by MedStar Ambulance, PAATS, and Ray Laethem.